Friday 25 February 2011

First post

Hi, my name is Ross and I'm a gameaholic. I use games for escaping reality.

I am wanting to turn this blog into something that is about My life and the games i play. My life, be it from the stand point of a young adult is pretty drab.

The Games i play vary from Real Time Strategy(RTS) to fast paced First Person Shooters(FPS). I try many new games and love to voice my opinions about them. I will try to post frequently about games that I'm playing and games that i have played.

I will also occasionally post about Topics in the news and other random topics. As well as posting links and videos that i enjoy and find entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be following this, also any specific platform or will the reviews of games be multi platform?

    ReplyDelete